Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scans of my best autos from 2011 Perfect game practice.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
JoshHamilton said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
JoshHamilton said:
What the hell do you need 30 autographs of the same person for?
Why not? If i have 30 cards and he wants to sign them all he can do so. you sound bitter

Jealous?

Yes, I'm extremely jealous I don't have 30 autographs of some 17 year old I've never heard of

did i use the word jealous? but since you emphasized it, I can tell you're really jealous :)

Sorry. Replace jealous with bitter.

socalsignatures

Aug 28, 2008
nyc3 said:
socalsignatures said:
haters.jpg

And beggers going to beg for freebies to flip.

What is this a reference to? The autographs? Hardly.....

Exquisite_King

Aug 7, 2011
Just thought I should put up what I got today, Since you know I am one of those guys that make players not want to sign and all. Might as well Show it off you know? 2 Mccullers signed balls as well as 2 signs of Trey Williams.

mccullerwilliams-1.jpg

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
sdsportsfan1214 said:
yeah those cards are totally worth my time to sell at 2 bucks a pop..

Right now they are. You know who also was a 2$ autograph at one point? Practically everyone, but keep playing cute no one sees right through it. This kid has a hot streak and let me guess you will be giving them all away?

sdsportsfan1214

Aug 14, 2008
San Diego
nyc3 said:
sdsportsfan1214 said:
yeah those cards are totally worth my time to sell at 2 bucks a pop..

Right now they are. You know who also was a 2$ autograph at one point? Practically everyone, but keep playing cute no one sees right through it. This kid has a hot streak and let me guess you will be giving them all away?

Oh dont worry i'll gladly sell them once theyre actually worth it, the 35 McCullers signed cards I got will be the ones I'll sell. i think its funny how people get so butthurt over people selling IP autographs like its a crime or something. grow up

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts