Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Slightly OT, but what's the best way to sell this card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
I'm sure this will get a negative reaction, because anything involving Leaf seems to always get that, but oh well.

Romneyexec.jpg

I have a 1/1 Mitt Romney Executive Cut Signature card here, and I am trying to decide when my best time to sell it would be. I've thought maybe the day before the election, but then I run the risk of a non-paying bidder if he loses. I have also considered doing it around the time of the big debate. Another option would be to go with a high BIN/BO, but part of me thinks a possibility of a bidding war is in play, considering that Romney is at the center of attention in the world right now.

Anyhow, I'm looking for some input. What would you do? Thanks!

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
Thats an interesting thought about just listing with a high bin just to get it some face-time out there.

And PManning, we are not having this argument again. I'm listing it for exactly what it is, I posted this as advice in timing and pricing aspect. End of story. I will respectably ask that you don't turn this into a 3 page fiasco like last time around. Thank you

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Thats an interesting thought about just listing with a high bin just to get it some face-time out there.

And PManning, we are not having this argument again. I'm listing it for exactly what it is, I posted this as advice in timing and pricing aspect. End of story. I will respectably ask that you don't turn this into a 3 page fiasco like last time around. Thank you

Ok... so that means you will.

Fair enough.

Latest posts