Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----Snowy Sunday Morning Thread-----

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
...and GC was the first person I contacted on here about trying to get a group together to start the Morning Thread.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good Morning Everyone!

Ralph - That is horrible news man, I am very sorry to hear about your friend. I don't remember which one he was because there were 2 foursomes that played that day but it doesn't matter everyone one of them were cool as hell. Please send my condolences, thoughts and prayers from AZ. Really sorry to hear man.

Alex, it was my friend Jerry T the Italian's girlfriend. He played in the group behind us with the bald guy Rob. He at first decided not to go on our annual vacation this year, but he changed his mind last week. I bought him an airline ticket yesterday, was able to get the same flight that the rest of us booked. The ticket cost an extra $60 though. He did mention he's looking forward to playing some golf.

Thanks to all for the thoughts expressed here. I will make sure to pass them along.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
...and GC was the first person I contacted on here about trying to get a group together to start the Morning Thread.

The BMB MT mostly migrated here and kept the thread going. BMB MT never went throughout the day, like the FCB version, hence the name "morning" but no reason to change it here.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Not remembering a morning thread over there... Weird. I remember Ty's "night crew" threads quite well. Be funny to see screen shots or something showing interaction between members there. I could have talked or traded with you all and not remember

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I haven't been back there in years and wish certain members here would go back [ not MT ].
MT closed about 5 :00 in the afternoon back then LOL

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Not remembering a morning thread over there... Weird. I remember Ty's "night crew" threads quite well. Be funny to see screen shots or something showing interaction between members there. I could have talked or traded with you all and not remember

The Good Morning Thread was in the baseball transaction forum.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
That could be why.. Haha
Another foggy morning here. Supposed to be 45*
Watched one of the state ferries disappear into the fog, an eagle swoop over my deck and land on one of the old float pilings and 3 otter swim and dive along the waterfront. Love my new view

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Just picked this up for $12 shipped. Anything look wrong with it besides the marker slightly faded? Figure for the price not much of a risk
51A5FAB4-C903-4D13-8B18-B7AB7AA5495F.png

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Getting ready to pick my oldest daughter up, form her mom's. The weekends they go to their mom's, I pick one up and we have a date. It's difficult to spend individual time with them, when they're all here. So, I do it on their mom's weekend. She's the type to not care, so it works out. Love these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts