Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some help with a magazine search

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
Does anyone know if it is possible to find back issues of Sports Collectors Digest?

aupt

Apr 16, 2010
Because of the paper's weekly nature and (in the mid-1980s through mid-1990s) its huge page count, most collectors threw out "last week's" paper when the new issue arrived. There is a set of bound copies in the SCD library, and over the years I heard from a couple of collectors who had saved a complete set, but finding a specific issue will be difficult.

If you know the issue date and what you're looking for, you might find current editor Tom Bartsch amenable to making a photocopy. You can try him at [email protected].

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
Because of the paper's weekly nature and (in the mid-1980s through mid-1990s) its huge page count, most collectors threw out "last week's" paper when the new issue arrived. There is a set of bound copies in the SCD library, and over the years I heard from a couple of collectors who had saved a complete set, but finding a specific issue will be difficult.

If you know the issue date and what you're looking for, you might find current editor Tom Bartsch amenable to making a photocopy. You can try him at [email protected].

That is great to hear. Im on two covers as a kid :)

Laxcat

Sep 6, 2013
The first one is in the 91-94 range. It has me shaking hands with Frank Thomas at a show and the other one is a little later and I'm sliding at a show for Pete Rose.

Members online

Latest posts