Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sonnen to have CM Punk in his corner for UFC on FOX 2.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Musial Collector said:
Sam Banks":1t4grool]Oooof course it was moved. Thank you.[/quote] Reading 101 [quote=Leaf][quote=Sam Banks]This thread should be posted here...... [url="http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14 said:
viewforum.php?f=14[/url]

Thank you for policing the site. Fortunately, the thread titel was clear and uninterested dont have to read the thread....
If the mods feel it should be moved, they will move it I am sure.
BG

p.s.- Gilmore has made very clear that manufacturers have been granted OT rights within reason here due to traffic...
[/quote:1t4grool]

Like BG said,

the thread titel was clear and uninterested dont have to read the thread....

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I cant wait for UFC on Fox 2. 3 GREAT BOUTS :D

And I do like Sonnen as well as Munoz.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
MojoDan said:

Not going to waste my time watching it on FOX. Last time was one hour of fluff for a few seconds of action and I still think the sport is somewhat scripted (like WWF) as I commented on the night of the FOX MMA debut.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
rsmath said:
MojoDan said:

Not going to waste my time watching it on FOX. Last time was one hour of fluff for a few seconds of action and I still think the sport is somewhat scripted (like WWF) as I commented on the night of the FOX MMA debut.

Well the 3 matches this time feature great wrestlers, :D

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
rsmath said:
MojoDan said:

Not scripted in ANY way whatsoever.

That night was a mistake plain and simple.

To have one fight was retarded. Especially a fight like that which was more than likely not going to last very long.

Don't judge the UFC by that one night, I'm sure they are ashamed enough.

And anyway, not EVERY event is going to be great.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
MojoDan said:
rsmath said:
MojoDan said:

Well the 3 matches this time feature great wrestlers, :D

That's what scares me about the card. Could be the most boring card ever.

Not interested in Sonnen vs Munoz, or Davis vs Rashad. Might fall asleep from all the wrestling.

Not good choices to put on FOX to draw in casual fans.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
If you missed Chaels segment on the new UFC show that aired tuesday night, it was great.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Will this increase in value if Sonnen wins?

UFCSonnenRelic.jpg

usheer

Mar 18, 2013
USA
I don't like him, but man he's freaking entertaining.And having Punk in his corner will get him some HUGE pops on the way to the octagon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts