Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Splendid Splinter"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
"Splendid Splinter"

I am not an art collector but my wife and I own a couple of pieces here and there. I love something out of the box. All of your work is amazing. At the risk of sounding like a broken record I hope to own some of your work one day. Another job well done!

Tedw9

Apr 1, 2010
Great write up and great artwork of one the all time greats!

I got to ask, what did you do with it?

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
Thanks for all of the support, everyone! Being off for the summer (I teach), I know I am going to have a blast getting some more works out of my head and onto "canvas".

Tedw9 said:

Are you talking about the piece? If so, I still own it. I'm debating whether to sell this one - after I sold the Hendrix I was kind of sad for letting it go - but I truly love the looks of the Ted. It is interesting to walk past it and see how the light reflects off of the toothpicks. It's almost like it is in motion. One of those "accidental, unintentional" things that happened to the piece. Makes me smile.:)

Tim

tim carroll

Feb 15, 2009
Tedw9 said:

Well, it will soon no longer be in my possession. I am working on the final details...but this one will be on display soon at the Ted Williams Museum and Hitter's Hall of Fame at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, FL.:)

http://www.tedwilliamsmuseum.com/

I'll have pics added to my site as soon as it makes it there.

Tim

Members online

Latest posts