Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SPRING TRAINING BASEBALL - PROSPECT HOT LIST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Always thought our members would appreciate a list like this. I will start it off.

Starling Marte
Vinnie Catricala
Logan Schafer

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Bruin7 said:
Logan Schafer

Too bad there's no spot for him in CF. Trade bait?

Allen

Logan will stick because we have Nyjer and Carlos Gomez, none of which will be around for our future plans. Logan needs to stay healthy.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Jaff Decker and Edinson Rincon are both having really nice springs, Jedd Gyorko not so much.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I'm not sure if he's still considered a prospect, Michael Sanders is hitting over 400 and if he can continue, I would definitely like to see him in centerfield over Gutierrez.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'm wondering if I should sell off my LoCain stash all at once or piece by piece. And if Logan doesn't make the team (he's officially off the trade block of you believe Melvin), I might want to move that stash as well. What I don't get is why they don't trade Nyjer of CarGo and keep the guy they drafted.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
shayscards79 said:
The Cubs say Brett Jackson is ready, but they don't have a spot for him. How about they are idiots for signing Dejesus?

Agreed, BUT, I think the Cubs felt they would be able to trade Byrd/Soriano. Hopefully that can still happen.

skrip

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
ballerskrip said:
shayscards79 said:
The Cubs say Brett Jackson is ready, but they don't have a spot for him. How about they are idiots for signing Dejesus?

Agreed, BUT, I think the Cubs felt they would be able to trade Byrd/Soriano. Hopefully that can still happen.

skrip
Soriano is teasing us with his ST power. Hopefully he can do it when it counts this year.

padremurph

Aug 7, 2010
Joshua.Roundtree said:
Jordany Valdespin is making Mets fans forget about Jose Reyes.

And Rincon is absolutely tearing it up for San Diego. 7-10 (5)2B 1.927 OPS!!!

Wonder what it will take for people to start noticing Rincon?

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Figured this was as good a place as any to post this, but I thought people who hadn't seen might be interested.

It's a tweet from ESPN's Jim Bowden who interviewed Kevin Towers yesterday.

"Kevin Towers told us on XM 89 today that Trevor Bauer has the opportunity this spring to beat out Josh Collmenter they will take best 25plr"

So far he is definitely outperforming Collmenter, but we'll see.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
How about everyone's favorite prospect, Todd Frazier? Hit another bomb yesterday, and is tied for 2nd with 4 HR so far this spring.

Members online

Latest posts