Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Stras Super Has Been Pulled (Non Auto)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinsRube

Jan 29, 2011
Maybe this says something about Stras Mania dying down, but in 2 hours on the board, this has 1 reply (besides mine).

I'm a relative newbie - but am I missing something?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
TwinsRube said:
Maybe this says something about Stras Mania dying down, but in 2 hours on the board, this has 1 reply (besides mine).

1. It's not auto'd.
2. It's the second product of him on Chrome.
3. He's not playing. His first BC Super came out while he was healthy.

TwinsRube

Jan 29, 2011
Jaypers said:
TwinsRube said:

1. It's not auto'd.

Interesting point, thanks. Altho I'll say that it makes that big of a difference still surprises me

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
TwinsRube said:
Jaypers said:
TwinsRube said:

1. It's not auto'd.

Interesting point, thanks. Altho I'll say that it makes that big of a difference still surprises me
That's probably the biggest deal (especially since it is the next year.) People have come to view rookie cards (or first releases) as something of a different animal than all that follows. That said, it's still quite sweet and should do very well on the market if the owner sells.

TwinsRube

Jan 29, 2011
Topnotchsy said:
TwinsRube said:
Jaypers said:
TwinsRube said:

1. It's not auto'd.

That's probably the biggest deal (especially since it is the next year.) People have come to view rookie cards (or first releases) as something of a different animal than all that follows. That said, it's still quite sweet and should do very well on the market if the owner sells.

I find that interesting. Especially since it still has the "RC" logo i guess I would still consider it A rookie card.... but I'm surprised there is such a drop of between that and THE rookie card, if that makes sense.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
TwinsRube said:

He has a ton of 2010 1/1s already including seven supers from the various Bowman brands alone.

George_Calfas said:
But it is his Rookie Card, the logo says so.

Issued when he was a major league rookie obviously.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
No one cares about Steven Crashburg. And when he gets back from Tommy John he will be compared to another
player who I will not mention just yet. Hint the Yankees have him now. ;)

Members online

Latest posts