Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg base chromes nearing the $50 mark?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
glewis22 said:
lisu said:
$100 for a base ref is a no brainer for me! I sold a lot of 20 base chromes for $400 2 days ago.

You left alot of money on the table sir, these cards will be flying out of BINs at $40 when the times comes, flying out.

Base at $20 - flying out. You didnt see the signs? I saw the signs.

We'll see if you are right, but that's ma'am to you.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
glewis22 said:
lisu said:
mudflap02 said:
Lot of "ifs" in the 2 posts above, and I would rather take the cash now while they are "slightly undervalued" (if he proves to be the second coming), as opposed to holding too long and they are worth far less. In other words, sell now, and maybe lose $20 of what they will be worth someday, or sell later, and lose $20 from what they "used to sell for."

See Alex Gordon first Bowman Chrome's - thanks. I agree with everyone else - sell while you can.

Your clueless period. More room to grow and if you dont recognize that your just a simple minded fool. Lke alot of people on here.

"Duhhhhhhhh its just a Base Chrome Duhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Ill be over here counting my money lol.

I usually wouldn't nitpick grammar like this, but since you're being a complete doucebag for no reason, I have no problem doing so.

glewis22 said:
your just a simple minded fool

First of all, who is the simple minded fool? I hope you're not actually calling someone else this name when you can't even use the proper word. "Your" is not the same is "You're". While they may be homonyms, I believe we learned in 2nd grade that "your" is a possessive word referring to "something 'you' own". "You're" is a contraction for the words "you are" as in the sentence "You're a simple minded fool." You make this simple minded error twice in the quoted post. By the way, who is the simple minded fool again?

Secondly, we will look into your use of a non-word: "alot". While this may seem correct, I believe it was actually 1st grade when we learned that "alot" is not a word. One can only assume you mean "a lot", but since you're being an ******* I thought I'd go ahead and call you out for yet another simple minded grammatical error.

In conclusion, don't be an *******. People are entitled to their opinions and they are also entitled to sell their stuff when and how they please. If you disagree, feel free to do so in a productive and non-confrontational way, but don't blatantly insult people simply because their opinion differs from yours.

Oh, and if you do decide to insult someone by calling them such a phrase as 'simple minded fool', at least make sure that your post makes grammatical sense before you submit it. Otherwise, you leave yourself susceptible to posts that call you out for making a point to insult someone else by calling them a term that seems to more accurately describe yourself.

Wes

OG
Administrator
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
glewis22 said:
lisu said:
mudflap02 said:
Lot of "ifs" in the 2 posts above, and I would rather take the cash now while they are "slightly undervalued" (if he proves to be the second coming), as opposed to holding too long and they are worth far less. In other words, sell now, and maybe lose $20 of what they will be worth someday, or sell later, and lose $20 from what they "used to sell for."

See Alex Gordon first Bowman Chrome's - thanks. I agree with everyone else - sell while you can.

Your clueless period. More room to grow and if you dont recognize that your just a simple minded fool. Lke alot of people on here.

"Duhhhhhhhh its just a Base Chrome Duhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Ill be over here counting my money lol.

I usually wouldn't nitpick grammar like this, but since you're being a complete doucebag for no reason, I have no problem doing so.

glewis22 said:
your just a simple minded fool

First of all, who is the simple minded fool? I hope you're not actually calling someone else this name when you can't even use the proper word. "Your" is not the same is "You're". While they may be homonyms, I believe we learned in 2nd grade that "your" is a possessive word referring to "something 'you' own". "You're" is a contraction for the words "you are" as in the sentence "You're a simple minded fool." You make this simple minded error twice in the quoted post. By the way, who is the simple minded fool again?

Secondly, we will look into your use of a non-word: "alot". While this may seem correct, I believe it was actually 1st grade when we learned that "alot" is not a word. One can only assume you mean "a lot", but since you're being an ******* I thought I'd go ahead and call you out for yet another simple minded grammatical error.

In conclusion, don't be an *******. People are entitled to their opinions and they are also entitled to sell their stuff when and how they please. If you disagree, feel free to do so in a productive and non-confrontational way, but don't blatantly insult people simply because their opinion differs from yours.

Oh, and if you do decide to insult someone by calling them such a phrase as 'simple minded fool', at least make sure that your post makes grammatical sense before you submit it. Otherwise, you leave yourself susceptible to posts that call you out for making a point to insult someone else by calling them a term that seems to more accurately describe yourself.

Thanked. If you're going to disagreed with somebody, be civil!

I don't agree with Lisa and others who have sold already either, but there isn't any point of being a jerk about it, this is a discussion not a place for you (glewis) to lecture people.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I still have some Strasburg chromes as it is (at BGS) - but my daddy always told me not to get greedy. A nice sale is a nice sale (especially when it covers half the cost of your wax).

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
lisu said:
I still have some Strasburg chromes as it is (at BGS) - but my daddy always told me not to get greedy. A nice sale is a nice sale (especially when it covers half the cost of your wax).

agreed I opened 2 cases and stras paid for one of them :D

Members online

Latest posts