Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg Red 1/1 Auto listed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MiracleMatthew

Jan 15, 2010
Midland, TX
Re: It has Surfaced!!!!Strasburg Bowman 1/1 Red Auto

It has already surfaced, and sold on ebay. Couple days after release... Sold for $1300 best offer. What an idiot that sold that. More than the super I would say had it been before he debuted. It should be close to the same now that he has already hit the bigs. It will be fun to watch this one go up......

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston

MiracleMatthew said:
It has already surfaced, and sold on ebay. Couple days after release... Sold for $1300 best offer. What an idiot that sold that. More than the super I would say had it been before he debuted. It should be close to the same now that he has already hit the bigs. It will be fun to watch this one go up......

I believe that was the red base NON AUTO.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

mredsox89 said:
MiracleMatthew said:

I believe that was the red base NON AUTO.

you are correct. it was the non auto version.

mrangrydonut

Nov 27, 2009

So, now that the big Strasburg prizes are gone, do box and case prices drop a little?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD

mrangrydonut said:
So, now that the big Strasburg prizes are gone, do box and case prices drop a little?
No. All $tra$burg cards are bringing cheddar. Base cards on up.
People will still buy, even if their 2 billion to one chance at pulling the 1/1's are now gone.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
Just found out that the seller bought the boxes from the card store thats about 10 miles away from me.

Store owner wouldn't say who the lucky buyer was.

Wants to remain anonymous

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Can't blame him...

Casebusters said:
Just found out that the seller bought the boxes from the card store thats about 10 miles away from me.

Store owner wouldn't say who the lucky buyer was.

Wants to remain anonymous

Latest posts