Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SUNDAY MORNING THREAD***** 10/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
wore out from yesterday ----didn't even know today was Sunday . 0/3 on college teams yesterday --good games

Dodgerfan74

Oct 6, 2008
Good morning,
Had to take my wife's kids to LAX airport
Baby shower went well
Even with it pouring down rain.
Luckily had easy ups for covering and the patio covering.
Now we get to drive home to Las Vegas

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, had a late night last night drinking and playing games with friends, nice to sleep in today, the kid had a sleep over with my parents last night and is going to a pumpkin patch today, so we had a bit of quiet to take advantage of

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..
After watching the M's vs Astros marathon yesterday I am glad to see the future looks good for the M's.
Now just waiting for Cleveland to beat the Yankees for the next round.. :)

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Holy $hit, what a day…decided to do the lawn and some leaf clean up before football, got my mower stuck and had to pull it out (long story), mowed and realized the jeep had a flat, called made an appt for 2 so I could shower before driving over, showered, left and locked myself out of the house without my keys…wife finally just got home from lunch with a friend and I’m on my way to see if they can check out my tire before they close at 5

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts