Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****SUNDAY MORNING THREAD*****5/14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet2.0

Oct 28, 2021
Here
Morning all, work again, good lord what’s happening to everyone?! Hope y’all get better soon…and happy Mother’s Day to all you mother…I mean, all the mothers in your lives…

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
12 hour mandatory OT today. Yay.
Many years ago main job =45 hours week , part time job 30 hours a week. I did that 3 three years bought home with money I saved by not going out and second job . I was single !!! Now one of those can't get people to work part time . One job was warehouse other bartender/ waiter .

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
There should be a limit on how many mandatory overtime hours a person can be required to work each year, if there isn’t one already
There probably is but just like everything else we get screwed on I'd imagine 911 would be considered exempt for it. This is my third mandatory OT day this month already. I have 3 more to go.

Many years ago main job =45 hours week , part time job 30 hours a week. I did that 3 three years bought home with money I saved by not going out and second job . I was single !!! Now one of those can't get people to work part time . One job was warehouse other bartender/ waiter .

Back in the day when I was single/newly married I worked a ton of OT. 120-130 hour two week pay periods were pretty normal while my wife finished her degree. We bought and paid off a house by the time we turned 24. I'm just not interested in that kind of workload, especially essentially forced, at this point.

Last edited:

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Good morning. Add gout in right big toe and muscle strain from coughing in left side to my ailments.
This 100% sounds like something that I would say and all my friends would have tears running down their face laughing at me.
Morning all!

Home from hospital, which is great, but man, it is very slow going.

Think Steve Balboni running while carrying Cecil Fielder slow…
Another comment I want to laugh at but don't want to be mean.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
This 100% sounds like something that I would say and all my friends would have tears running down their face laughing at me.

Another comment I want to laugh at but don't want to be mean.
I set a new record (sort of for myself). I haven't needed to be admitted to the hospital in 5 months now for my belly problems. (y)

I hope I didn't jinx myself. :unsure:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts