Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************Sunday Morning Thread 8/11 *************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Pharis

Morning, guys.

From last night:

Both appear to be from the mid to late-30's.
The bat is a Batter Up Souvenir bat made by Newton and Thompson, Inc in Brandon, VT.
The glove is a Winfield Boys Model 212.

If anyone has information on these - I'd love to hear it.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all. Headed out from San Francisco today to Yosemite for a couple days, then back home.

Had a very good book-buying trip in San Fran and Berkeley, as well as a nice visit to Jack London State Park (ninth visit to the park).

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good Morning fellas. A foggy morning down here in Santa Cruz. Maybe the sun will come out later. It all looks the same from behind the parts counter. :)

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Morning all. Headed out from San Francisco today to Yosemite for a couple days, then back home.

Had a very good book-buying trip in San Fran and Berkeley, as well as a nice visit to Jack London State Park (ninth visit to the park).

Crap!! I am heading to San Fran today.... Maybe that is why you are heading out.... :mad:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
MAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
I now have the 5, 6 and even a 7 of this card. Going to go for the rainbow ao to speak. I want 1 of everything graded 1-10 and even the .5 sizes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts