Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************Sunday Morning Thread 8/11 *************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Congrats on the sale Jefferson.

Nice card Richard, that will make for a cool sig.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Congrats on the sale Jefferson.

Nice card Richard, that will make for a cool sig.

I searched at the National for them and I did not like the prices so I moved on. I got that one for a good price, but the upper grades will run me big time. oh well it is a work in process though

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
R.I.P. Mr. Hobbie
Hobbie, Glen F.

HobbieG58T.jpg

Haven't seen anything on this Justin. Where's you hear this?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I searched at the National for them and I did not like the prices so I moved on. I got that one for a good price, but the upper grades will run me big time. oh well it is a work in process though

Yeah I'd imagine a PSA 9 or 10 will be quite costly. As long as you're having fun collecting them, I say go for it. It'll be really cool being able to compare the condition of them when they're side by side.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
MAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
I now have the 5, 6 and even a 7 of this card. Going to go for the rainbow ao to speak. I want 1 of everything graded 1-10 and even the .5 sizes lol.

Love the Santo, mine isnt nearly that nice.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Jamey Carroll was shipped from the Twins to the Royals today. While he has been relegated to the bench/utility role, I've enjoyed watching him play for the Twins the last couple of seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online