Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Kris Bryant Superfractor Auto Pulled & BGS Graded (VIDEO)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
As if that weren't enough (from BO's boards) --

It was pulled by a customer here at the shop and he wanted to keep it secret until it came back from Beckett. The card hasn't even popped yet. Beckett will submit pop report Monday as well as release an Interview with Chris Olds and the card will be featured in next months Beckett Monthly Baseball. The same customer also pulled the 2013 Buxton Super Auto.

:eek::eek::eek:

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
11084258_827330744006328_2000553693247954814_n.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I haven't been following his cards much lately.So do the '13 cards have all the parallels?Were they only pulled from Bowman Inception?Are they more desirable than his '14 cards?To me, I would rather have the '13 version, plus I like the Bowman design a lot better as well.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I haven't been following his cards much lately.So do the '13 cards have all the parallels?Were they only pulled from Bowman Inception?Are they more desirable than his '14 cards?To me, I would rather have the '13 version, plus I like the Bowman design a lot better as well.

1) Yes
2) No, you can find them in Bowman Platinum and Bowman Chrome as well.
3) IMO, Yes.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I wonder how much money he wasted in the process though?

I heard he was going to pay off student loans with the Bryant money.

Maybe he should have put all the money he wasted buying case after case on his loans in the first place?

#priorities

Oh I didn't say there wasn't $ spent , but if your going to hit something , I'd say Buxton and Bryant would be the way to go

Ryan

A_Pharis

If you spend $90k on that. There's something wrong with you. There is absolute 0% chance that he will EVER achieve anything to make that card appreciate from 1/10th that price for an extended period of time.

If you have an OUNCE of "collector" in you - no matter how much you "prospect" - and you cannot find something more historic to spend that kind of money on, I just don't know what to say.

I would NEVER bash someone for what they do with their money or how they align themselves in the hobby... except for in this situation.

FYI - $90k will get you quite a few high-end baseball items that are:

(1) Historically significant
(2) Well-recognized
(3) Able to appreciate with age

Members online

Latest posts