Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
2 TTm's back in 2 days. Bryan Little yesterday and Jonas Hiller today. Dont remember the dates i sent out, ill have to look them up but the Hiller i know has been over a year

Nice Returns!!!

Im curious were you mailed Bryan Little? Did u send to Winnipeg or did u mail this awhile ago when team was still in Atlanta?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Back when he was still here in ATL. I miss them :(

Thats what i thought. I remember over a year ago when me and you were talking about TTMs through PM. So this is actually quite crazy. That means either Little or the team took all the fan mail with them to Winnipeg. I would have figured they would have junked it all or they would get lost. Thats pretty cool.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I shot them with a 25 ft spray of WASP and HORNET spray. They are dying off as I type this. I will spend some time in the AM to get them cleaned up.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Hiya.

It's been roughly 8 hours since I have had a chance to sit down. I had a memorial service to attend for a family member and then we went out of town to clear out 3 stores of Hot Wheels. I had a few adds to my collection and one error.

Anyway, I am going to go watch some TV and go to bed... I may or may not be leaving tomorrow. I dunno yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts