Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I love public speaking. I have been doing it since I was in middle school. I am an attention ***** sometimes, so it comes naturally for me to stand in front of a crowd.

What are your speeches about?

Various things. The one I just did was a story (I picked the story of Babe the Blue Ox). Next one appears to be a reading from a script.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Two boxes of Gypsy Queen waiting to be opened when I get home tonight (well, hopefully opened tonight - we have dinner with our friends, which could push things back). I'll let all of you race to call dibs on the Mitch Moreland autos I'm bound to pull.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Two boxes of Gypsy Queen waiting to be opened when I get home tonight (well, hopefully opened tonight - we have dinner with our friends, which could push things back). I'll let all of you race to call dibs on the Mitch Moreland autos I'm bound to pull.

Let me know if you pull any Ethiers man! Good luck on the break!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
BTW, Topps Tribute, Museum>Prime Cuts

Rolls_Eyes-1.gif

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
G'morn gents & gals...

Happy Birthday, Eric!

Very nice-looking upgrades/pickups, George! Such a proud hoarder you are...

It's TONIGHT! Dad and I are going to the DET-TEX game!! Just as I guessed...Darvish will be tonight's SP.

I would be interested in having your green minis (1 per box) if they're well-centered. I noticed 2012 GQ has a lot of issues with minis (off-centering, chipping, etc). Poor QC once again....GEE THANKS TOPPS!!

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I'm doing the base/insert set and a mini set, but any sort of parallels will definitely be up for grabs. I'll post in the Box Breaks section once it all goes down.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I do like some of the Prime Cuts cards that I have stumbled upon so far...I really like Museum too...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I didnt know that Joe Jackson would have cards in Prime Cuts this year, so that is kinda cool.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm doing the base/insert set and a mini set, but any sort of parallels will definitely be up for grabs. I'll post in the Box Breaks section once it all goes down.

Hit me up I just opened a blaster and need to ice my junk after that pounding

Work is calling kids I need to hit the dusty trail

Richard

Members online

Latest posts