Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
$20 for avery and $10 to have it slabbed. i know that card would only sell for $20 max at auction. do i fork over the money and get it or just wait. its not like he is a big player so i doubt there are many that exist slabbed.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
$20 for avery and $10 to have it slabbed. i know that card would only sell for $20 max at auction. do i fork over the money and get it or just wait. its not like he is a big player so i doubt there are many that exist slabbed.

Guess that was my point.
It cost $20 to grade, $10 to ship, so I view all IP on card autos as $30 items. Anything under that is a deal and $30 is a fair price.

Also look at the pop report to see if others could hit auction soon.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Guess that was my point.
It cost $20 to grade, $10 to ship, so I view all IP on card autos as $30 items. Anything under that is a deal and $30 is a fair price.

Also look at the pop report to see if others could hit auction soon.

sorry for my ignorance. but how do you look up pop reports on psa/dna ?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
ahh, i had done that. no authentic on the pop report. ill bite the bullet and offer $30 and see if he bites. hell i can get an 83 topps wade boggs for $40. lol

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Awesome, glad it got there OK. I'm 99% sure its legit, so can't wait to get it slabbed when there is a special.

Sure, I'll be on. When is good for you?

I plan to be in the lab this week, 10a eastern. Not sure when you go back to work etc. Let me know if there is a better day for you.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
That would be midnight here so that's perfect. I'm up till around 1 am just about every day. I'll keep my skype on this week. How are things?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
[MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] Is this who you want to win tonight???

hisPV.jpg

17824678_BG1.jpg

hisPV.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
God I hope Bama wins. Not for Chris or anything, but just dislike Notre Dame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts