Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Here's a '97 gold refractor (my scans don't do the refractor part justice) of the guy with the largest hitting zone I've ever seen play.

GoldRefractorVlad_zps578fc11e.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

another quick checkin for me this morning.. have to bring my oldest to school in a little bit and then probably try to get a bit of rest to be ready for tonights OT at work.

Have a great day everyone!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good morning.. to those talking about holidays.. I don't have a holiday until Memorial Day..

We get all our Monday/miscellaneous holidays during the christmas break.. so this past year, my last day at work was the 21st and I went back to work on Jan 2nd..
If I need to take time off before then, I use vacation which I am currently sitting at 300+ hours (we max at 320) or I can take sick leave (I get 80 hours a year)..

So it's all in how you look at days off.. I know my group has people working over in the UK and they have odd holidays or Personal days as they say..
(just like those crazy Canucks)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Oh, yeah, did I say I am working from home today.. :D

On top of our 13 paid hollidays we also get a full week off the week of July 4, and the same time off at Christmas you do. It's one of the few perks at my job. Our vacation and personal time accrues on a monthly basis. I get 10 hours of vaca and 3.3 hours of PT each month.

I hate this POS HTC calls a smartphone!!!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I hate migraines. I have had a light one for the past 2 days (and today). Hurts just enough to be annoying. Happens every couple of months. :(

I read an article yesterday that said drinking two glasses of gatorade can relieve headache pain, almost immediately. Might be worth a shot bro.

I hate this POS HTC calls a smartphone!!!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
It rained here in Dallas for nearly 2-3 days straight.... which just doesn't happen... the city thought the end of the world was coming...

This made me smile though... from the PC...

2F5DEF31-9FFD-49BC-872F-5D3AD7A7F568-3171-00000242A44A140E_zps14cbaedc.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Sound like some wet weather across the MT range. We have had rain for quite a bit as well, but that is normal. Nice to see the sunset slowly getting later each day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online