Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I don't want it. I was just saying that this is what Game Used is all about in a card.

I know, Alex :p. Don't think he comes in the MT that often, so, figured on tagging him, FCB Style, so he could see the card, IF he hasn't already seen it :p

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Taylor: Thanks for posting the info on the new NWL team in Kenosha. My hometown. Played in Simmons Field as a little leaguer, and in high school. The Twins has their Low-A team there years ago.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
That Belle is awesome Dave! Awesome!

I will probably get a copy of that card too at some point.

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Took off work at 11 today. Still not feeling well and I was running out of things to do, there. Came home, had a small lunch and took a nice nap until 2. Scanned today's mail, organized the card folders on my PC and re-organized my bucket. I'm done for the day :mrgreen:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good afternoon Men!

Yo! What's good? So I see you're a Jim Rice collector.... he was on a '12 TTT trio memo card with Belle this past year, you end up getting each? I was probably working against you on some auctions although I told myself to sit back and watch the first wave of those things sell...

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Hey Mac-

I have been laying low on the TTT stuff as well.
The only one that I have with Beller is the patch #'d to 3.

Yo! What's good? So I see you're a Jim Rice collector.... he was on a '12 TTT trio memo card with Belle this past year, you end up getting each? I was probably working against you on some auctions although I told myself to sit back and watch the first wave of those things sell...

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Taylor: Thanks for posting the info on the new NWL team in Kenosha. My hometown. Played in Simmons Field as a little leaguer, and in high school. The Twins has their Low-A team there years ago.

Nice!

No problem. I know the NWL doesn't get a ton of play here, but it's quality baseball at a cheap price. Attending games is really fun because it brings a true minor league atmosphere to places that don't have it nearby.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hey Mac-

I have been laying low on the TTT stuff as well.
The only one that I have with Beller is the patch #'d to 3.

Ahhhh I think I saw that go on eBay... do you have a scan? Man if I remember right, you got a STEAL on it compared to mine...

614C4846-EFD2-4E36-9BA1-F20A22203E68-14762-00000838111421D5.jpg

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
I keep a bottle of hydrocodone 10/500's handy, for when I get migraines. Those work very well.

Hydro is the only thing that I've found that does anything for my back. Two of those would last most of the day for me, even on really bad days.

Just picked up the highlight of my sports collection from my parents' today. Will post pictures in a bit once the kids are settled. Anyone have a guess on what former Minnesota Twin it is?

What's everyone up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online