Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good afternoon Men!

Hey, if I buy a card outside of ebay and pay with PP, am I covered if I never receive the card?

Last edited:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Howdy boys.

Been real busy, got the boat ready for the season. Did some maintenance and installed two new chairs, and applied the new registration stickers. Now to change the oil on the lower end, and hopefully I can finally fix the recoil spring for the pull cord. New motor isn't going to be ready for another month.

Waiting on UPS right now.

Keith, yes you are covered just as long as you don't send gift payment.

Last edited:

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
good morning..

should finally be getting my Bowman today.. wish me luck! ;)

might do some TTM later.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Some more pick ups :)

Been wanting one of these for a while and one popped up and I hit the buy it now!

Needed one of these for the Button collection as Jeter will make the Hall of fame.

My New Killebrew patch

I don't recall Ozzie having a full letter patch yet (Maybe Sterling) This piece being from his Padres days!

More Coming!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon. Had a late lunch today. Instead of it being at noon, it ended up being at 12:40. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi!

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Just got done watching "Outside the Lines: Perfect Games" and I'll be completely honest, baseball can bring a tear to your eye. Damn it's a great game!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=1927]mlbsalltimegreats[/MENTION] - WHOA! That Fox is just amazing! Damnnnnnnnnn... thanks for sharing!

Thank you, I hate the gripe about a card as obviously it wasn't enough for me not to purchase it but they could have put the "Panini Black Box" Stamp on the back :lol:

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Afternoon guys

Been awhile since I've stopped in because I've been real busy with work and getting ready for anniversary wife's birthday and Mother's Day.

Anyways just had an unexpected surprise at work and I had to share

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1368129072.259138.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Tony torturing me with another nice Killebrew patch.

How've you been Andrew?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online