Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-3-picture9319-mindboner.png

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Like I need to find more stuff on the internet to distract me and keep me from being productive, I typed in "Mystery Science Theater 3000" on Youtube and see there's a TON of full episodes on there. This led me to eBay, where I've been slacking HUGE in picking up any MST3K stuff, so I've purchased a couple of the 4 disc volumes. Now Theresa will be even more thrilled when these arrive, as I've made her watch several episodes, but she doesn't get the humor :(

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

been out walking/running every morning with a friend while my girls take their swimming lessons. Hoping tonight is my last workday of this week and next week we have vacation. I asked for Thursday off yesterday and they said they would decide today so we'll see in a bit. I want to use tomorrow to pack for my trip to Lake Champlain Friday morning early. We'll be there fishing all weekend and come back Sunday night.

Have a great day everyone!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Thanks - had a great time hanging out in the woods of Michigan. Caught lots of bass, swam in the lake a lot, rode the roller coasters at Michigan Adventure, dune rides on a 4x4, picked blueberries, toured a WWII LST Tank Landing Ship, taught my dog to swim, and just enjoyed myself with no internet or phone for a week.

557281_10201725492598212_1494545936_n.jpg

996545_10201725493198227_937381308_n.jpg

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Sounds like you and your family had a great vacation. Strawberries just went out of season here, but I picked some wild blueberries and red raspberries yesterday. I love enjoying nature's fruitful bounty.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Just a question for those of you who frequent the morning thread each day-

Am I allowed, when it's created at 6AMish your time, to chat on the MORNING thread if it is indeed still 3AM NIGHT time here and I'm about to go to bed?

I feel so torn as to if that will rip a hole in the space time continuum...

A_Pharis

Just a question for those of you who frequent the morning thread each day-

Am I allowed, when it's created at 6AMish your time, to chat on the MORNING thread if it is indeed still 3AM NIGHT time here and I'm about to go to bed?

I feel so torn as to if that will rip a hole in the space time continuum...

Every day, the morning thread from the previous day is locked around 7 AM EST. Feel free to post in it anytime up until the MT for the current day is made. Not many MTers up around 3 AM EST, though.
As far as creating an MT. We do kindly ask that you at least wait until around 6 AM EST to create it as we have had people in the past staying up until 1 - 2 AM on the east coast just so they could make a Morning Thread. It's not a race.

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
That's not quite what i mean, and my post was half a joke.

I meant, when they are waking up and creating it at 6 AMish EST, it is around 3 AMish PST (where I live) and about the time I'm going to bed.

THe joke part of it was me asking if i was still allowed to post in the "morning" thread, right before I go to sleep, seemed liek a contradiction :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts