Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Maybe George, but at least when he ran the Twitter account, questions were answered if they could be, and if not, your question was acknowledged.

The new people running it dont even bother to respond.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Maybe George, but at least when he ran the Twitter account, questions were answered if they could be, and if not, your question was acknowledged.

Perfect description of the situation; the whole Codebreaker set debacle was supposed to be handled by Matt Perrone; when Mark heard of the situation, he personally took care of it all the way through. So I can only speak about Mark based on this one interaction, and have to say he's a stand up guy.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

Communication good, fine he could answer you in 140 characters. He is still a MF

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Part of today's mail. I wish bobbleheads weren't so expensive

Attachments

• 1375141422936.jpg
    1375141422936.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 14

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Here's the other part of today's mail. Came back in 14 days

scan0011_zpsd28a76ac.jpg
scan0012_zpsdacdf536.jpg

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Perfect description of the situation; the whole Codebreaker set debacle was supposed to be handled by Matt Perrone; when Mark heard of the situation, he personally took care of it all the way through. So I can only speak about Mark based on this one interaction, and have to say he's a stand up guy.

To his credit he made stuff happen, good and bad. I caught the bad over redemptions and other issues. At the end of this matter I was bluntly told that any redemption replacement or cards issue of mine would be filled/replaced with the bare minimum pile of crap possible. He is why I stopped buying Topps wax in 2009.

I am glad that he was able to corrected issues for some.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Never thought I would spend all day looking at the back of Dawson cards for *s and if the word Inc has a . after it or not and I'm not even through all these crazy Donruss cards yet. I left the house one time today and that was to go pick up some more 5000 count boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts