Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Before I head back to the US on Friday, anyone have a card or player they want me to check the LCS database here for? Going there on Thursday and can pick stuff up.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Before I head back to the US on Friday, anyone have a card or player they want me to check the LCS database here for? Going there on Thursday and can pick stuff up.

Ty I know it might be a bit of a task, but I do have everything scanned in my Google+ account, if you see something that isn't there please let me know. I will skip base but if there are any low numbered cards shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Whatever happened to Jason Knapp? Injured I guess? Thought he was suppossed to be a pretty solid pitching prospect a few years back.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Ty I know it might be a bit of a task, but I do have everything scanned in my Google+ account, if you see something that isn't there please let me know. I will skip base but if there are any low numbered cards shoot me a PM. Thanks!

I'll do a search for him. One sec.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Did you find any of those variants from that thread?

I already had my Fleer, Score, and Upper Deck products sorted before I asked about the thread so I will have to go back through those products, but yes I have found several variations in the Donruss product so far.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
So got bored and counted the number of Coke caps that I have. Holy crap, was entering them off and on, and looked at what they are going for on ebay. I am sitting on over $150+ of Coke caps easily! Easy money!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts