Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

Pulled this from the one box I picked up at the National:

e36b2845-22e5-4d17-b957-65a11dd29743_zps64b53d14.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. 10 hours of OT today. Will be working every Friday/Saturday for the rest of the year. Cha Ching.

New position is kicking my ass, physically. Doing things I'm not used to and using muscles I don't normally use. I'm one, sore **** this week.

Heading out of town, after work. Going to see the in-laws.

Have a great day/weekend fellas. I likely won't be around much, until Monday.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
How was the pricing on 90s wax at the show Pete?

I didn't see a whole lot of it. That was #2 on my mild disappointment list.

There was one guy with a decent price on '97 Finest and one with a decent price on '99 Finest (I think this guy was also knocking off a few bucks if you bought multiple boxes). The '96 Donruss I got was priced ~$5 less than I was willing to pay, so I thought I got a deal there. I noticed one dealer with three boxes of '93 Finest, but he didn't really have them displayed for some reason (stacked kind of out of the way by a cash box or something), and I didn't ask about price as I didn't want to either be tempted (only certain dealers would I risk the money on expecting a non-resealed box, as I'm pretty sure the refractor packs are identifiable) or didn't want to hear a ridiculous price.

BBC Exchange has plenty on their website, but didn't take much from the 90s other than a couple brands/years that are priced too high because of A-Rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts