Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
George_Calfas said:
For those who might have missed this statement:

A-Team

Best Movie of the Summer/

did you happen to see my mailday I posted? I know you have been on site and could have easily missed it.. and this was actually one to be a bit proud of for a change!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Resident Piazza Fan said:
[quote="George_Calfas":223m9n7t]For those who might have missed this statement:

A-Team

Is that the one that's based off the old "series"? Kim and I are going to go see the Karate Kid this week.[/quote:223m9n7t]
why?

:lol:

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hope everyone has a good day today.

Going to help Chris close out one of her libraries today, though hopefully not for the last time... :?

Will check in later on.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Hey, three posts in a row!!

Turns out the quake last night was just 5.7. Annoying, though; was trying to watch a cool episode of Man From U.N.C.L.E.

It almost reached the 30 second threshold, but fortunately it didn't.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
[quote="George_Calfas":32i7ai7o][quote="A_Pharis":32i7ai7o]Good morning, fellas!

Odd place to find a newly married man :?[/quote:32i7ai7o]

Working yesterday, today and tomorrow. We leave tomorrow for New Orleans. Cruise leaves Thursday... won't be back until Sunday night. :-D No worries.[/quote:32i7ai7o]

If the boat is a rock'n.... :lol:

Morning fellas!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
chashawk said:
[quote="George_Calfas":1mda8alq]For those who might have missed this statement:

A-Team

Is that the one that's based off the old "series"? Kim and I are going to go see the Karate Kid this week.
why?

:lol:[/quote:1mda8alq]

What can I say, I'm a Jackie fan. ;)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
chashawk said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":24v2jm8a][quote="George_Calfas":24v2jm8a]For those who might have missed this statement:

A-Team

Is that the one that's based off the old "series"? Kim and I are going to go see the Karate Kid this week.
why?

:lol:[/quote:24v2jm8a]
What can I say, I'm a Jackie fan. ;)[/quote:24v2jm8a]
Ok, that's somewhat acceptable. :lol:

I just would like to sit in on these production meetings sometime.

Exec #1 - "Let's pick another movie to remake."

Exec #2 - "How about Karate Kid?"

Exec #1 - "That's a great idea!!"

Exec #2 - "Yeah, except even though we're calling it Karate Kid, let's make it about Kung Fu, and hire that guy that kills himself on every set."

Exec #1 - "Umm...wut?"

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
chashawk said:
chashawk said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":8isze41m][quote="George_Calfas":8isze41m]For those who might have missed this statement:

A-Team

why?

:lol:
What can I say, I'm a Jackie fan. ;)[/quote:8isze41m]
Ok, that's somewhat acceptable. :lol:

I just would like to sit in on these production meetings sometime.

Exec #1 - "Let's pick another movie to remake."

Exec #2 - "How about Karate Kid?"

Exec #1 - "That's a great idea!!"

Exec #2 - "Yeah, except even though we're calling it Karate Kid, let's make it about Kung Fu, and hire that guy that kills himself on every set."

Exec #1 - "Umm...wut?"[/quote:8isze41m]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning everyone! Saw a post yesterday by another member that he found a printing plate on naxcom (sportsbuy.com) of his player. So, I checked it out and found 3 Wake cards I needed for good prices :D Two 1996 cards, and one 1993.

Toy Story 3 for us this weekend. Probably will not be seeing A-Team or Karate Kid until its out on DVD.

Joe- good luck with the packing today. ;)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

another rainy day here. today's exciting events include laundry, dishes and vacuuming.

Anthony stay safe in Afghanistan. check in when you can and let us know how you're doing.

Andrew I just watched the highlights of the Padres game and they showed the foul pole shaking from the earthquake. I don't know how you Californians do it.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning Dave(w) - I need to see Toy Story 2, so that I can see Toy Story 3. :lol:

Checked out the pool last night when I got home. Amazing difference from just 1 day, but the "scorch" didn't get all the algae,
so I may have to get in there with a scrub brush or something. Did the first test strip, and the only thing off is that the pH was a little high.

What all porducts/chemicals do you have to keep the water in balance?

Good morning Dave(p)

Members online

Latest posts