Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Evening fellas. Great rainbow pics, PT!

Holy crap these bug card prices are out of sight! :shock: So far the winner is the Longhorn Beetle ending at just under $240. :benson: As soon as a couple of the SPs show up, I'm sure those could exceed that. But man, for dead bugs, this is insane! I'm sure in a week or two the prices will start to climb down. Now is definitely not the time to go for the set (if anyone was thinking of going for it).

Pretty quiet day. Oh, there was this little gem :D Jared (my 3 year old, almost in August) caught his first fish today! :D :D :D :D He actually caught one more after that, but this was his first. Couldn't be more proud.

jared_bluegill.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Richard - Never knew you were such a rainbow fan ::facepalm:: :lol: Nice pics dude.

Dave - Nice catch for Jared...that fish is about THIS big!!! :shock: :cool:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Richard - Never knew you were such a rainbow fan ::facepalm:: :lol: Nice pics dude.

Dave - Nice catch for Jared...that fish is about THIS big!!! :shock: :cool:
:lol: Thanks Alex! That was fun watching his face as he reeled it in. His eyes almost popped out when we first pulled it out of the water. So cool!

Thanks Art!

Good night from Oklahoma, guys. See ya'll in the morning.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
wideright said:
Evening fellas. Great rainbow pics, PT!

Holy crap these bug card prices are out of sight! :shock: So far the winner is the Longhorn Beetle ending at just under $240. :benson: As soon as a couple of the SPs show up, I'm sure those could exceed that. But man, for dead bugs, this is insane! I'm sure in a week or two the prices will start to climb down. Now is definitely not the time to go for the set (if anyone was thinking of going for it).

Pretty quiet day. Oh, there was this little gem :D Jared (my 3 year old, almost in August) caught his first fish today! :D :D :D :D He actually caught one more after that, but this was his first. Couldn't be more proud.

jared_bluegill.jpg

good stuff Dave! I got some pics of my daughters from last week catching some sunfish too.. they are 6 and 4 and love to go. I went tonite for a couple hours and only managed a pickerel...tough bite. came home in time to watch the Lakers stomp a mudhole in the Celts tonite. its been a good series no matter who wins but of course I want to see the purple and gold git er done!

Members online

Latest posts