Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Weimer said:
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Weimer said:
Art, what are you testing for?

And hey to everyone else.

GED. :oops:

Thanks Dave, and good morning.

That's cool, man. Good luck. I'm sure it's probably nerve wracking and all that, but I'm sure you will be just fine.

Interestingly enough, my brother is in the process of trying to obtain his GED. He's looking into where to take it, how much it costs, when it's available, etc.

It' free for me, and we have a small Community College here that is about 6 miles from the house. Works for me.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
[quote="Ty Hope":3msi1t3r][quote="George_Calfas":3msi1t3r]Ty, I hope you have a flight lay-over planned.

Art, grading out side of the testing site ensure no one pays off the local grader/friends......they know you have been selling cards :lol:

Lay-over? Just flying into JFK like always.[/quote:3msi1t3r]

How many hours? I flew Seoul to Chicago non-stop....never again.[/quote:3msi1t3r]

13 hours. Its the only way for me. I just pop a sleeping pill and am out for the whole ride. HATE connecting.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
There's a community college about 10 minutes from where we live. That's probably where he'll end up going. I just looked it up and they charge $90 for all five tests. Seems kind of steep. Yeesh.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Ty Hope said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2cmmdwek][quote="Ty Hope":2cmmdwek][quote="George_Calfas":2cmmdwek]Ty, I hope you have a flight lay-over planned.

Art, grading out side of the testing site ensure no one pays off the local grader/friends......they know you have been selling cards :lol:

Lay-over? Just flying into JFK like always.[/quote:2cmmdwek]

How many hours? I flew Seoul to Chicago non-stop....never again.[/quote:2cmmdwek]

13 hours. Its the only way for me. I just pop a sleeping pill and am out for the whole ride. HATE connecting.[/quote:2cmmdwek]

A sleeping pill knocks you out for 13 hours? Good lord. What kind of sleeping pills do they sell in Japan? :shock:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Weimer said:
There's a community college about 10 minutes from where we live. That's probably where he'll end up going. I just looked it up and they charge $90 for all five tests. Seems kind of steep. Yeesh.

There's a good number of hours for the tests', and being disabled, I got out of the fees.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Weimer said:
Ty Hope said:
[quote="George_Calfas":2sh7kskd][quote="Ty Hope":2sh7kskd][quote="George_Calfas":2sh7kskd]Ty, I hope you have a flight lay-over planned.

Lay-over? Just flying into JFK like always.

How many hours? I flew Seoul to Chicago non-stop....never again.[/quote:2sh7kskd]

13 hours. Its the only way for me. I just pop a sleeping pill and am out for the whole ride. HATE connecting.[/quote:2sh7kskd]

A sleeping pill knocks you out for 13 hours? Good lord. What kind of sleeping pills do they sell in Japan? :shock:[/quote:2sh7kskd]

More like 10 and they are just the ones from the US. My body is kinda weird. My eating habits are so strict that ANY type of medicine has a big effect on me. For example, pain killers knock out any pain I have, sleeping pills put me out for hours, etc. On the other hand, I get drunk VEEERRRRYYYY easily these days. lol

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Good morning everyone!!

Ty - geez, 13h is VERY long, I start getting antsy after 6 myself when going home

Art - good luck on the testing; should have your sig ready sometime tonight

Dave (69) - did you get my last PM?

Scott - sucks about the auto payment, that's one of the reasons I don't do any but take 2h to do them all "by hand" every payday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts