Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Darren- Send me the info on the Dunn bat card.

George- List sent.

Dan- That's what I did. It's a pretty long list, but that's because I wanted to make it easy for my SS to be able to find things. I don't want them sweating anything at all.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
JackLondon said:
I just finished mine and think it is about 8 items long.

Luckily, most of the items are readily available. :cool:

I'm just making a list of Bay cards that I don't have, and a few of the 60 Topps cards I don't have. Figured if he had a list, it would make it easier than checking my bucket to see if I had it or not. :?

EDIT: I might as well apoligize to my SS right now for the long list. :lol: :lol: Sorry!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Resident Bay Fan said:
JackLondon said:

I'm just making a list of Bay cards that I don't have, and a few of the 60 Topps cards I don't have. Figured if he had a list, it would make it easier than checking my bucket to see if I had it or not. :?

EDIT: I might as well apoligize to my SS right now for the long list. :lol: :lol: Sorry!

Don't worry about it Art. My list is one and half pages in Word. Well over 100 cards listed. I know that may seem too big, but I just wanted to make sure there would not be any issue finding things off of the list.

Frenchie- I listed football on mine as well as baseball. If you want hockey, add hockey.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
The good part about my list is that some of the cards have print runs of about a million :lol: :D

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
muskiesfan said:
Resident Bay Fan said:
JackLondon said:

Don't worry about it Art. My list is one and half pages in Word. Well over 100 cards listed. I know that may seem too big, but I just wanted to make sure there would not be any issue finding things off of the list.

Frenchie- I listed football on mine as well as baseball. If you want hockey, add hockey.

^^ Meh, mine is probalby that much or more by now, and just getting into 2006. ::facepalm::

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Resident Bay Fan said:
muskiesfan said:
[quote="Resident Bay Fan":szynfqy2]
JackLondon said:

^^ Meh, mine is probalby that much or more by now, and just getting into 2006. ::facepalm::[/quote:szynfqy2]

Add any sport that you want to. It doesnt have to be specifc to Baseball if you have other collecting interests. Its just about getting cards that you like. I think my football list might be a few cards larger than baseball.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
I'm finally feeling back to normal today. Having bronchitis for over a week is not fun at all. Now I need to start preparing for students who start next Wednesday. :shock:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I will not mention names (Keith) but you guys will never have a wishlist larger than some (Keith).

However, a long list ensures you get what you want.

Members online

Latest posts