Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
alexs64 said:
Spent the morning in the E.R.........UGH!!!!!

But not for what you might think!! I was replacing PC's, and JEEEEEEZUS, There are sooooo many HOT nurses that work in the E.R. at my hospital it is ridiculous!!! I LOVE WORKING HERE!!!!

Sorry no pics, could be a potential HIPAA violation. I like my money too much for that.
Were they, erm......female nurses?

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
scotty21690 said:
alexs64 said:

But not for what you might think!! I was replacing PC's, and JEEEEEEZUS, There are sooooo many HOT nurses that work in the E.R. at my hospital it is ridiculous!!! I LOVE WORKING HERE!!!!

Sorry no pics, could be a potential HIPAA violation. I like my money too much for that.

If you EVER confuse me for a S.F. GIANTS fan EVER again....it will come down to fistacuffs!!

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
alexs64 said:
scotty21690 said:
alexs64 said:

If you EVER confuse me for a S.F. GIANTS fan EVER again....it will come down to fistacuffs!!
Touche, sir. ;)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
scotty21690 said:
pghbuccos said:
scotty21690 said:
What's good, Dave?

everything is good. I added another 1960 Topps Pirate card today. scan coming soon.

how's life treating you today?
Meh....got sun burn yesterday at the beach so not great :lol: Did I miss anything exciting around here when I was gone?

Looking forward to the scan, and thanks for reminded me that you have a card being shipped out Monday. Might make Sunday a trivia contest night, have a few cards that could use a new home. :cool:

sucks about the sunburn and :mrgreen: for the expected mailday from you. trivia night sounds fine.

the scan is a few posts above your post 3weTGzpGA4Y-F3sN0ErwL-pPkNL8GSNiP-KL7hwugZv55_Vznw.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
scotty21690 said:
Nice card, Alex....and well pitched game by Kershaw today :mrgreen:

Thanks, and there hasn't been many this year that he hasn't pitched well. He got some great run support at the end there too. I just wish the team had more run support for the other pitchers. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
scotty21690 said:
pghbuccos said:
scotty21690 said:
pghbuccos said:
today's addition to my 1960 Topps Pirates set...

1960Toppsz484.jpg
Scotty approved.

:D

it's always nice to get the Scott's "Seal of Approval".

the best part is the checklist on the back is unmarked :ugeek:
Is it going to stay that way? :D

of course. especially since I am only going for cards of the players that were on the World Series roster.

Members online

Latest posts