Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Ralph- Thanks!

Dan- That is my first Adam Dunn bobblehead. I have a few in total though. I have a Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Shayne Graham, Marge Schott, Dusty Baker, Jonny Gomes Gnome, Johnny Bench, and now Adam Dunn. I need to get a picture of all of them one day and show it. The #1 bobblehead on my wantlist is the Chris Sabo bobblehead that was given away at GABP last year for his Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame Induction.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Ralph- Thanks!

Dan- That is my first Adam Dunn bobblehead. I have a few in total though. I have a Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Shayne Graham, Marge Schott, Dusty Baker, Jonny Gomes Gnome, Johnny Bench, and now Adam Dunn. I need to get a picture of all of them one day and show it. The #1 bobblehead on my wantlist is the Chris Sabo bobblehead that was given away at GABP last year for his Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame Induction.

Thats hilarious! :lol:

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
This sold for $160, /15

$(KGrHqZ,!m!E4smtktGVBOU,Ic4T6Q~~_1.JPG

What could I get for this /25?? Start BIN/BO at $175?

2008sweetspotquadpatch25-2.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Pujols drives the price of that card up imho Jesse.

Why get rid of that quad anyway? Its great!

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
So today I get a message from a member who months ago posted a thread begging for $3 paypal. I sent the money to his account without even replying or pming first. Afterwards he tells me he will send me the $3 the next day, never happen nor do I care that much because hell it's $3 but the funny to me part was my message was about my group sub and just said "can I get info on this sub" like everything was a ok.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
birdsfan85 said:
So today I get a message from a member who months ago posted a thread begging for $3 paypal. I sent the money to his account without even replying or pming first. Afterwards he tells me he will send me the $3 the next day, never happen nor do I care that much because hell it's $3 but the funny to me part was my message was about my group sub and just said "can I get info on this sub" like everything was a ok.

tell him "info is $3"

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
birdsfan85 said:

tell him "info is $3"
:lol:

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
I am thinking about just ignoring his pm because I saw posts from 2 other members trying to get a hold of him.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
BG sent me a replacement for that hideous dual sticker cut that I sent back. George Clooney cut auto /5. VERY happy! Really cool of BG to come through with this one.

Members online

Latest posts