Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Ty Hope said:
BG sent me a replacement for that hideous dual sticker cut that I sent back. George Clooney cut auto /5. VERY happy! Really cool of BG to come through with this one.

Nice cut!

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Havent even seen it yet! lol

Its back in the US. My dad said its on a dark background in gold ink. Looking forward to seeing it at Xmas.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
E! I know your the one to ask this, any really good sellers for singles for on the bay for vintage you could recomend?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Ty Hope said:
BG sent me a replacement for that hideous dual sticker cut that I sent back. George Clooney cut auto /5. VERY happy! Really cool of BG to come through with this one.

huzzah :D

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Also pre-ordered a pack of Leaf Ali metal. Leaf has impressed me lately with their CS and willingness to listen. That is all I ask for in a card company (and products with no stickers! :lol: )

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
This comment made me laugh out loud on another site:

"Obama has said in a speech today that he blames George Washington for the current economic problems." :lol:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
thefatguy said:
This sold for $160, /15

$(KGrHqZ,!m!E4smtktGVBOU,Ic4T6Q~~_1.JPG

What could I get for this /25?? Start BIN/BO at $175?

2008sweetspotquadpatch25-2.jpg

Players matter very little, these cards are lower released than the serial numbers state. Go 300 bin/Bo and see what you get.......it could be the only one out there.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Joe - HAPPY BIRTHDAY my one time Floridian neighbor!!!!
Kevin - For the love of cardboard with signatures and pieces of players uniforms, stop posting those pics! :shock:
Ty - I'd wait for the Biff Tanner's to come out. ;) Congrats on the Clooney /5! :D

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Evening guys/gals. WOW, what a long day this has been, but it has been fun. Have a total of 20 dogs in the house right now and just settling down for the night. Would have had 21, but one left earlier than expected. It's strange some of the things you see with so many different breeds together all at the same time. Some really funny things too. I've taken a few pics to post as soon as I get time to get them uploaded. To tired right now and heading to bed shortly.

Members online

Latest posts