Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The SNYPER'S BIRTHDAY Daily Thread- Thursday March 25th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
**** CBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They cut to the UK game at end of regulation and have not cut back. What ********. OT > 10 point game.

Just cut back now after missing a minute and a half

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Brad said:
**** CBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They cut to the UK game at end of regulation and have not cut back. What ********. OT > 10 point game.

Luckily they haven't cut away from the game where I live.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
mstng99tim said:
Brad said:
**** CBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily they haven't cut away from the game where I live.

I have had to watch 30 point Duke blowouts in the tourny because they would not cut away to close games. This area sucks with TV. They just cut back to Kentucky so hopefully they cut away when the action starts back up

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Xavier just ran out of 3s at the end. Too bad. I picked them to win and like them more than K State. Great game though!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Brad said:
Xavier just ran out of 3s at the end. Too bad. I picked them to win and like them more than K State. Great game though!

I hardly ever say it's a shame somebody had to lose, but with the way Crawford and Holloway kept hitting shots, I feel so bad for those guys to play that great, play 2 OTs, and still lose. I do like my Butler boys to take K-State though.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
gt2590 said:
Brad said:

I hardly ever say it's a shame somebody had to lose, but with the way Crawford and Holloway kept hitting shots, I feel so bad for those guys to play that great, play 2 OTs, and still lose. I do like my Butler boys to take K-State though.

I agree. Crawford and Holloway were ballin tonight. Just out of gas it seems as Tim said.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
O man COD for the first time in over 3 months. Didn't do to bad 1 really good game 1 really bad game the rest were about even.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
J-Rod said:
Finals are over got a 97 a 92 and an 87 one more class needs to be graded but the lowest I can get is an 88
NICE, had my final exam today before spring break, think I did pretty good. And tomorrow is my first day at work! Woo.

Members online

Latest posts