Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TheFiveMajors - Strasburg Auto Sales - Anybody Receive?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Pharis

danimal said:
Someone on here made an eBay purchase for thefivemajors (I have found out his eBay account is suspended) a few weeks ago and when he shipped the cards to him he gave him the name Mr. Major.

boomo said:
Pine Tar said:
danimal said:
Jastermereel said:
You have the guy's info. See if you can get his phone number and give him a call.

No I don't he uses a PO Box. I already tried looking up his real name on anywho.com and no luck. Plus his paypal account is set up using a fake name.
and how do you know it is fake?

the cards i got from him did have jackson hewitt as the name on the return address.
he sent that out 2 days before any of this began. probably doesnt help, just sayin

eBay ID?

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
danimal said:
A_Pharis said:
Also, if he had sent express overnight, and it went out on Thursday... that would have made it arrive on Friday, which is not 6 days ago. It's actually - in mail terms - 3 days ago.

Seriously what's the guy's sack taste like? You've been on it all afternoon!

Good job. You won the internets.
first-place-at-internet.gif

A_Pharis

Danimal:

you-win-an-internet.jpg

You would have won two internets had you accused me of being ******.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
iphoner111 said:
Apharis is on the guys d. All he does is stick up for him.

Seems like he's trying to defend the fact that someone is being bashed, when at best, he didn't ship a package in the supposed method.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
A_Pharis said:
danimal said:
Someone on here made an eBay purchase for thefivemajors (I have found out his eBay account is suspended) a few weeks ago and when he shipped the cards to him he gave him the name Mr. Major.

boomo said:
[quote="Pine Tar":2cll2omh]
danimal said:
Jastermereel said:
You have the guy's info. See if you can get his phone number and give him a call.

No I don't he uses a PO Box. I already tried looking up his real name on anywho.com and no luck. Plus his paypal account is set up using a fake name.

the cards i got from him did have jackson hewitt as the name on the return address.
he sent that out 2 days before any of this began. probably doesnt help, just sayin

eBay ID?[/quote:2cll2omh]

deal was done here.

A_Pharis

boomo said:
A_Pharis said:
danimal said:

boomo said:
[quote="Pine Tar":2k5d9mem]
danimal said:
[quote="Jastermereel":2k5d9mem]You have the guy's info. See if you can get his phone number and give him a call.

eBay ID?[/quote:2k5d9mem]

deal was done here.[/quote:2k5d9mem]

No no. Not you, man. I was quoting danimal saying he found someone with an eBay transaction.

danimal

Dec 28, 2009
No idea

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93597

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95200

plus a PM from the person who helped him out who told me the name he gave him was Major

A_Pharis said:
danimal said:

boomo said:
[quote="Pine Tar":35yu3vsf]
danimal said:
Jastermereel said:

eBay ID?[/quote:35yu3vsf]

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
GarkoCollector said:
iphoner111 said:

Seems like he's trying to defend the fact that someone is being bashed, when at best, he didn't ship a package in the supposed method.

Yeah, seriously. Mickey Moral over here won't get off his dick.

The bottom line is that thefivemajors is very sketchy. That's really all that needs to be said. I personally have no problems with the dude (he even threw in a free Engel Beltre Contenders AU), but the OP has every right to be worried.

A_Pharis

danimal said:
No idea

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=93597

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95200

plus a PM from the person who helped him out who told me the name he gave him was Major

A_Pharis said:
danimal said:

boomo said:
[quote="Pine Tar":tea1i8y1]
danimal said:
[quote="Jastermereel":tea1i8y1]You have the guy's info. See if you can get his phone number and give him a call.

eBay ID?[/quote:tea1i8y1][/quote:tea1i8y1]

Neither of those mention an eBay deal that went south. You know, eBay will shut down your account for lack of proper verification of a funding source.

A_Pharis

Ian Stewart said:
GarkoCollector said:
iphoner111 said:

The bottom line is that thefivemajors is very sketchy. That's really all that needs to be said. I personally have no problems with the dude (he even threw in a free Engel Beltre Contenders AU), but the OP has every right to be worried.

I told the girl at CVS I White Knighted a guy on the internet today, but I didn't tell her that it was a sports card forum. She was impressed.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":2rruu4s9]
GarkoCollector said:
iphoner111 said:

I told the girl at CVS I White Knighted a guy on the internet today, but I didn't tell her that it was a sports card forum. She was impressed.[/quote:2rruu4s9]

A.) That was like 6 years ago and an obvious troll post.
B.) You're from Louisiana.
C.) Go rub one out to a picture of yourself. All we need is for you to tell us (again) how everybody in your family thinks your so good looking.

A_Pharis

Ian Stewart said:
[quote="A_Pharis":e9p63spx][quote="Ian Stewart":e9p63spx]
GarkoCollector said:
iphoner111 said:

I told the girl at CVS I White Knighted a guy on the internet today, but I didn't tell her that it was a sports card forum. She was impressed.[/quote:e9p63spx]

C.) Go rub one out to a picture of yourself. All we need is for you to tell us (again) how everybody in your family thinks your so good looking.[/quote:e9p63spx]

Louisiana can't have CVS stores? I have you know -- we do. And thanks for somewhat calling me good looking.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":ciph2em7][quote="A_Pharis":ciph2em7][quote="Ian Stewart":ciph2em7]
GarkoCollector said:
iphoner111 said:

I told the girl at CVS I White Knighted a guy on the internet today, but I didn't tell her that it was a sports card forum. She was impressed.[/quote:ciph2em7]

C.) Go rub one out to a picture of yourself. All we need is for you to tell us (again) how everybody in your family thinks your so good looking.[/quote:ciph2em7]

Louisiana can't have CVS stores? I have you know -- we do. And thanks for somewhat calling me good looking.[/quote:ciph2em7]

I wasn't. You look like every other hick I've seen.

I was alluding to the post where you gave yourself head via the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts