Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

These came in the store so I bought them

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I hate walking into shops where there is nothing in the display cases but 3 yr old RC autos of failed prospects, overpriced non autos of newer prospects and VG to EXMT vintage by the thousands, and then when I look at the computer behind the register I see tons of high end RC autos and graded cards but when you ask about them they say, sorry that is our ebay pile.

That isnt the case here.

Our shelves have a good supply of regional singles and other stuff specifically for our customer base.

And the "ebay pile" is available to walkin customers.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
That isnt the case here.

Our shelves have a good supply of regional singles and other stuff specifically for our customer base.

And the "ebay pile" is available to walkin customers.

If I knew that, and if I was still stationed in Augusta, I'd have dropped in and taken that Spahn off your hands. Oh well, I guess I'll have to watch for it to re-emerge as a BIN at a 5000% markup to have another shot at it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
If I knew that, and if I was still stationed in Augusta, I'd have dropped in and taken that Spahn off your hands. Oh well, I guess I'll have to watch for it to re-emerge as a BIN at a 5000% markup to have another shot at it.

Bitter much? You could have just not forgotten about the auction.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

Again man, im sorry. Its just how these things go sometimes.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Bitter much? You could have just not forgotten about the auction.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I was making a joke. I guess SOME people just don't understand sarcasm. I've won plenty of 1/1 and other rare Spahns, and I've missed out on plenty too. Add this to the latter. Now life goes on.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I was making a joke. I guess SOME people just don't understand sarcasm. I've won plenty of 1/1 and other rare Spahns, and I've missed out on plenty too. Add this to the latter. Now life goes on.

I was also being sarcastic, hard to decipher some times. You have a sweet Spahn collection even without it!

Members online