Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on 2020 Topps Heritage High Numbers retail - worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
I went out sports card hunting yesterday and made 3 stops but the only non-hockey sports cards that I found were some hanger boxes of 2020 Topps Heritage baseball High Number series at $24.99 per hanger. I ended up passing on them after doing a quick eBay comp check on my phone but I saw today that you can actually pull some high dollar auto's from them. The odds are something like 1:93 for hanger boxes, I believe.

To anyone who has bought Heritage High Number retail boxes, did you have any luck and would you say they are worth it at that price point?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Absolutely not worth it. The $25 hangers are merely 3 hobby packs in a box, equivalent to $200 for a hobby box.

sjm76

Feb 27, 2020
Absolutely not worth it. The $25 hangers are merely 3 hobby packs in a box, equivalent to $200 for a hobby box.

That's what I read and thought as well. I saw a Heritage High Number hobby box of 24 packs sell for $85 shipped on eBay. I figured that there was a reason they were the only sports card items left on the shelf at the places I went to.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts