Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD*****8/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
going to a lunch with a senior citizen group == HS classmates . Now going back to pool for work out --air temp 65 water 80 .

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
In before noon! I need to get two house inspections done. Today would be a good day because it's slow. Too bad it's 100 out with a 110-115 heat index.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all. Last day of this heat wave before we get a week break and some cooler temps starting tomorrow. Taking tomorrow afternoon off to watch the boys while Jayme goes to an appointment out of town. Her mom was originally going, but she doesn't have anybody to work, so her being the manager, has to work now

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
good riddance! he should have retired years ago instead of bleeding the team for money. a September retirement? guess he wants that last month of pay from the team. What a dou chebag!

Last edited:

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
good riddance! he should have retired years ago instead of bleeding the team for money. a September retirement? guess he wants that last month of pay from the team. What a dou chebag!
He's forfeiting $105M by retiring. Heaven forbid the guy do everything he could to try and make it back to try to earn his pay.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
He's forfeiting $105M by retiring. Heaven forbid the guy do everything he could to try and make it back to try to earn his pay.

Odds are he still gets paid the remainder of his contract due to it being a medical issue that forced the retirement. Pretty sure something similar happened with Prince Fielder. Unfortunately, the Nats would be footing the bill since they couldn't get his contract insured, guessing due to his previous injury history. Tough to be mad at somebody that has issues doing everyday tasks because of an injury that happened on the job.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
A person knows when they are DONE! You cannot fool yourself. Lets keep going I am getting paid. The chump will get no sympathy from me. He knew he should not have signed that contract to begin with. Come on man! He knew he had health issues. Walk away just walk away. You can trash me all you want. I just have no respect for that person. The last 4 years he was paid in full for what----12 games played if it was that many?

Members online

Latest posts