Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****THURSDAY MORNING THREAD***** 8/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! More rain last night, so gonna slow harvest down even more. Boss leaves on a business trip later this morning and won't be back until next Thursday

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Afternoon all!

Panini suing Fanatics for anti-trust issues:

Panini is suing Fanatics. It's a 56-page antitrust case filed in Fanatics' home state of FLA. From the filing: “In short, Fanatics seeks to cripple Panini both for the short term— the remaining years on Panini’s current exclusive license agreements—and the long term.”

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! I was right. I saw one of the gypsies today, my dad. He says "How's Barry doing"

I found Topps Chrome in the wild today (Target). Picked up 4 more blasters.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
The AAA Red Sox stadium in Worcester Mass. is now costing the city $160 million. There are a load of restaurants around the city. But most fans just come and go before and after the games, without trying the restaurants.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
The AAA Red Sox stadium in Worcester Mass. is now costing the city $160 million. There are a load of restaurants around the city. But most fans just come and go before and after the games, without trying the restaurants.
BAASTON ----- sorry to hear that . BTW you talk funny ----we talk sloooowwer in the south .
Afternoon all! I was right. I saw one of the gypsies today, my dad. He says "How's Barry doing"

I found Topps Chrome in the wild today (Target). Picked up 4 more blasters.
Crazy as ever

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
When the stadium was in the planning stage, it was supposed to be $110 million. The owners of the team who just happen to be billionaires only put up $10 million.

Members online

Latest posts