Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Today's IP Baseball Tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Baseball Tonight is in Stl for the Reds @ Cardinals game, so this morning I decided we should go overthere and try to get whoever was on stage. When we got there I reconized John Kruk, Buster Olney, and Barry Larkin and I think Ken Rosenthal was on stage to but I did'nt have anything for him to sign. So I stood in the backround of the show until they were done and John Kruk walks up to sign for the few people that were out there, he is hilarious talking about Phillie fans and how nice St.Louis fans are. Then some guy called Buster Olney Tim Kurkijin that was funny Larkin goes Buster is much handsomer and taller; Tim is shorter....much shorter :lol: .
It started to rain before I got my 2nd Larkin and I dropped the cap into the sewer I was under an umbrella but my sharpie still got wet and that is why you can see the black behind the blue on the 90 Score card
Anyway I ended up talking to Olney and getting Larkin and Kruk
Larkin 2/2 cards and 1/1 help OMLB
Kruk 1/1 and 1/1 help OMLB
LarkinKruk.jpg

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Tim Kurkijin FTW. Got him Strasburgs debut, he was real nice and was talking to all of the fans.

CAnt find a scan of it right now, but I will post a scan once I get one

Members online

Latest posts