Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Selling about 10k IP autos.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CraigB

Oct 16, 2021
Charlotte
My Dad and I are selling virtually all of our collection. Somewhere around 10k autos. Most everything we have are guys from the 90’s with a small portion in early 2000’s. Most everyone will be between 3-5 dollars. Of the guys I have in my possession, the max would be around 10-15 bucks. The higher value guys are still stuck in the backlog that is PSA. (246 cards)

A couple podcasts Ive been a guest on come out in the next few weeks and you can hear some of the stories. But, the 10k ft overview of how we got them 1. My Dad grew up with Larry Hisle and Al Oliver and was HS teammates with both. Larry and my Dad were pretty good friends. When Larry became the Jays Hitting Coach, we would go to Toronto a few times a year. We would “go on the road with the Jays” as we like to call it. 2. I played Little League for a guy who is one of the great collectors around and he taught my Dad and I how to get autographs. We would go to Columbus and do away team before and on the way to the bus and sprint to the other end to get Jeter and Ruben Rivera because they came out about the same time every night. 3. We would go to hotels, Cleveland and Cincy probably about 2.5 hours away from where I grew up. 4. We would go to show’s where guys were signing.

If anyone has any sets or teams they are after please comment or shoot me a DM. I’m happy to share my real name and actual business, so finding me if everything wasn’t on the up and up wouldn’t be hard.

@dano7 and @MrMet2.0 and myself have done deals the last couple weeks and I’m sure could share their experiences. I am new to selling, but between here and Facebook I would venture to guess not a single person has been disappointed.

Thank you.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
VERY pleased with my dealings with Craig! Highly recommend, as he will work with you on players, teams, etc.

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
Jeff Reed, Darryl Strawberry and Billy Wagner. Please let me know what you got?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts