Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tom Glavine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Are there any Tom Glavine collectors out there? or even Braves collectors? Found this while going through one of my boxes in my PC, forgot I even had it. Just wondering if there's any value to it, or even if there's a market? Thanks for any info :) Cheers!View attachment glavine_5.pdf

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Really? bummer...I was hoping for more than that :(

There are 3 like it on e-bay with BIN's in the $150'ish range, but I doubt they sniff that. I think it would actually sell in the $60-$80 range. Still not bad coin for a Glavine card you found!

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
There are 3 like it on e-bay with BIN's in the $150'ish range, but I doubt they sniff that. I think it would actually sell in the $60-$80 range. Still not bad coin for a Glavine card you found!

Very true! I shouldn't feel too bad. That $60-$80 could go right back to something that I want to add to my PC.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I would put a educated guess at $60 - $80 in real world value...

I'd second this. Probably closer to the low end of this range. Either way, good money for him, plus his stuff I believe is preferred when he is in a Braves uni but I could be wrong.

I'd hit the sell sell sell button on that guy if I were you.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

DaBaddestHic

Aug 16, 2013
Either way, good money for him, plus his stuff I believe is preferred when he is in a Braves uni but I could be wrong.

Yeah, I agree on it being worth more if it was a Braves uniform. Still, awesome card - haven't seen many Tom Glavine autos around :).

buck724

Jul 22, 2010
Thank you guys for the help! :) So I'm going to put it up on eBay...in your opinions, what should be my Buy It Now/Best Offer price be?? Thank you, and Cheers!

PoseyBuster

Banned
Jul 17, 2013
Yah I agree, somewhere between 50-100 is believable. I'd list it at 99.99 BIN BO. Your price is way lower than the other ones so you'll look like your pricing to sell and probably get a legit offer.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'd second this. Probably closer to the low end of this range. Either way, good money for him, plus his stuff I believe is preferred when he is in a Braves uni but I could be wrong.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Hey! Not everyone would prefer him in a Braves uni... Haha

Members online

Latest posts