Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps 20% Coupon Code works for anyone!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Just ordered two boxes of Topps Mini on the Topps website and used the discount code I had been emailed. But apparently everyone has the same code so I would tell you to use it. Here it is: LY7HJ9K. Good luck and make sure you post here if it works for you. :D

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
Worked for me bought 6 '13 Mini boxes and saved $63.59. Like others I did not log in and paid with Paypal.

Last edited:

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
A bunch of guys over on CU are being told, "Hello- We appologize the 20% off code is not valid for the minis or any exclusive products. Thank you." I'm wondering if too many people were using the code and they added that parameter after the fact. I hope it doesn't screw with my confirmed order that had the discount applied.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
A bunch of guys over on CU are being told, "Hello- We appologize the 20% off code is not valid for the minis or any exclusive products. Thank you." I'm wondering if too many people were using the code and they added that parameter after the fact. I hope it doesn't screw with my confirmed order that had the discount applied.

Crap. I was planning on ordering a couple with the coupon after work

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Yeah, there are guys over on BO who are saying the same thing. It will be at least Monday until I would think we would hear anything. If they cancel my order I will not be re-ordering and I will be pissed. :(

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

Oh Topps...proving they have yet to hit rock bottom.

Members online

Latest posts