Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Customer Service - Good and Bad!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbadger

Aug 10, 2008
Wake Forest, NC
Just wanted to post some info regarding Topps customer service and what they may/may not replace. I opened a couple Bowman Jumbo boxes and one only had 2 autos. I sent in the receipt, wrappers, and box UPC 2 weeks ago and asked for my missing auto. I received my package today from Topps and unfortunately got a Henry Rodriguez auto as my "replacement". The worst part is that it was sent in a small manilla envelope with no penny sleeve or anything! Of course this auto has some minor scratches because of the poor packaging. Come on Topps, at least spring for a penny sleeve!

On a second note, I sent in my chrome Strasburg that had a "machine" scratch down the middle. I wasn't optimistic they would replace this, but I have had good luck with Topps in this regard. (I sent in a Justin Upton auto back in 2006 that had a 70/30 centering which to my surprise they also replaced). They replaced the Stasburg with a much better copy, so I was happy with that.

So I would recommend sending in cards with a nice letter explaining your disappointment with their quality control and ask for replacements for poorly centered or scratched cards! Hopefully this will help someone else.

Orignal:
002-1.jpg

Replacement:
Top.jpg

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I am surprised about the Strasburg, but not surprised about the auto you received. At least it was not Daniel McCutchen

Members online

Latest posts