Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD Gretzky Auto Value Help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
Hey guys, picked this card up last week for my birthday. I haven't seen any recent completed sales but I was wondering if you guys might have some knowledge as to the value of it, story behind the purchase is that it was in a nice frame matted photo and the store had it on sale for $150 figured that basically covers the cost of a Gretzky auto card + now I have a nice framed piece to put up on the wall. What do you guys think ?
GretzkyAuto.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Thats a good price. That card is already 9 years old so i bet that these very rarely ever show up for sale. I would imagine that after 9 years on the market the vast majority of these are sitting in PC's and i wouldn't be surprised if only a few a year actually show up online for sale. BV is $400 incase you wanted to know.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
G $MONEY$ said:
Thats a good price. That card is already 9 years old so i bet that these very rarely ever show up for sale. I would imagine that after 9 years on the market the vast majority of these are sitting in PC's and i wouldn't be surprised if only a few a year actually show up online for sale. BV is $400 incase you wanted to know.
:shock: Wow didn't even think the BV would be $250. Thanks Guys appreciate the info/comments.

Members online

Latest posts