Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UFC #158 contest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ISA Grading

Feb 15, 2013
UFC #158 on Saturday March 16th. Correctly guess the outcome of all five bouts on the main card (not the under card or prelims) and you will win 10 random UFC cards all graded 9 or 10! That is right, your fighter wins, you win! There will be two prizes available. Pick the winners of these fights:

St Pierre - Diaz
Condit - Hendricks
Ellenberger - Marquardt
Ring - Camozzi
Ricci - Fletcher

As a tie-breaker please include the number of submissions in the five fights. In the event that there is still multiple winners I will use a random number generator to determine the winners. One entry per member. Good luck!
scan0008-5_zps01fe6ca5.jpg

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
UFC #158 on Saturday March 16th. Correctly guess the outcome of all five bouts on the main card (not the under card or prelims) and you will win 10 random UFC cards all graded 9 or 10! That is right, your fighter wins, you win! There will be two prizes available. Pick the winners of these fights:

St Pierre - Diaz
Condit - Hendricks
Ellenberger - Marquardt
Ring - Camozzi
Ricci - Fletcher

As a tie-breaker please include the number of submissions in the five fights. In the event that there is still multiple winners I will use a random number generator to determine the winners. One entry per member. Good luck!
scan0008-5_zps01fe6ca5.jpg

I will give it a shot.
St Pierre - Diaz [GSP] 5rds
Condit - Hendricks [Hendricks] 3rds
Ellenberger - Marquardt [Ellenberger] 2nd rd tko
Ring - Camozzi [Camozzi] 2nd rd sub
Ricci - Fletcher[Ricci] 1st rd sub

Last edited:

ISA Grading

Feb 15, 2013
I will give it a shot.
St Pierre - Diaz [GSP] 5rds
Condit - Hendricks [Hendricks] 3rds
Ellenberger - Marquardt [Ellenberger] 2nd rd tko
Ring - Camozzi [Camozzi] 2nd rd sub
Ricci - Fletcher[Ricci] 1st rd sub

Winner! Please PM me you address so I can mail your cards!

Members online

Latest posts