Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon Football --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Rum from one raiders fan to another its your if you want it. I actually put it up with you in mind. I have been watching the baseball thread and judging by your work over there i know youll get something good up here when you can. Pm me your address and i will get it out by sat. Hope it finds a nice spot in your collection

pm sent thanks, it will get a nice spot in my raiders display case prob right next to my Tim Brown autographed football. thanks again

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I know i'm breaking the rules but I want to list these 2 together because its all I really have at this moment and want to get the ball rolling in here, hopefully someone can use these. I will be adding more stuff later this is not my replacement for the Otto mini helmet
IMG_5466_zps8b7822e8.jpg

2 1995 Curtis Martin autos ( PITT )

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I will claim the Martin autos...if that's okay...

Tossing this one up, it's the gold version #/25.
joeygalloway.jpg

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Edited above to include scan. I paid a decent amount for it but hope someone else wants it for their PC.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
This is going to be fun. And I will trade football for baseball as well...

I know we have some Ohio State fans that might like the Galloway.

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
How about a 2004 Bowmans Best Larry Fitgerald (red) / Anquan Boldin (white) dual patch /25

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
Nice. Hopefully some other people jump in here. I know there were several people in the baseball one that said they wanted football, so i hope they come over and start posting. I would love to see this thread take off

Members online

Latest posts