Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon Football --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
No sweat just send him the ball when it comes back either way if ti passes or fails. I will pay the authentication cost for him as my contribution. Who did you use

Planning on it. I'm going to go with PSA I think. I'll pony up for authentication, but thanks for your offer.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Planning on it. I'm going to go with PSA I think. I'll pony up for authentication, but thanks for your offer.

Thats the least I could do. Tim is a great guy and father and does not spoil himself like he use to since his newborn. I know the ball is real I was under the impression it was sent in. I would just send it to him with my professional steeler eyeball test. Most here even gilmo can vouch for my steeler eyeball :)

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
'
The least I could. Tim is a great guy and father and does not spoil himself like he use to since his newborn. I know the ball is real I was under the impression it was sent in. I would just send it to him with my professional steeler eyeball test. Most here can vouch for my steeler eyeball :)

If you say it's real, I have no problem going ahead and sending it out to him. I have not sent it out yet, and literally made the decision shortly before posting about it. I have been worried about sending someone a fake and didn't want to be that guy. If you feel that it is authentic, that's good enough for me.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
If you say it's real, I have no problem going ahead and sending it out to him. I have not sent it out yet, and literally made the decision shortly before posting about it. I have been worried about sending someone a fake and didn't want to be that guy. If you feel that it is authentic, that's good enough for me.

No need to waste your money man, I believe that it's real. There's no need to get it authenticated.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
No need to waste your money man, I believe that it's real. There's no need to get it authenticated.

I'll get you a dc # as soon as I send. Thanks to both of you gents.

EDIT: Did you want the card as well? Is that one claim or two? I'm not worried either way, just wasn't sure.

Last edited:

Members online