Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon Free To A Good Home (Pay it forward) part Deuce.............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
View attachment 21427

If you can use, please post and please lmk how it fits into your PC.
Also please know those who post stuff for "free" ask that you consider doing the same to make someone else happy as well. Pay It Forward....

Thanks
Ryan

I would love this card. It fits into my Dodgers PC. Do you need more explanation? LOL

Thanks!!

I can put this up for grabs:

/5
IMG_114.jpg

I know @A_Pharis or @George_Calfas might be interested in this card....

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Upper Echelon Free To A Good Home part Deuce.............

I would love this card. It fits into my Dodgers PC. Do you need more explanation? LOL

Thanks!!

I can put this up for grabs:

/5
IMG_114.jpg

I know @A_Pharis or @George_Calfas might be interested in this card....

All yours PM the addy , yeah I was expecting a few page essay but your explanation worked.

Ryan

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Great work so far everyone! I'll have a thing or two to add soon :)

Nice to see this come back. I think I was owed an item or two on the other page, but so be it. You may want to correct the spelling in this thread so it looks a little more professional.

Hey Jeff. What was it that you were owed? You can still go into the old thread to look and copy/paste info over to this one if need be.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Upper Echelon Free To A Good Home part Deuce.............

Good to see this going again. Hopefully it can roll on. Ill keep an eye on it to see what you guys are getting done. Good luck on it.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

A_Pharis

Great work so far everyone! I'll have a thing or two to add soon :)

Hey Jeff. What was it that you were owed? You can still go into the old thread to look and copy/paste info over to this one if need be.

There were a lot of people who claimed without posting anything to pay it forward. Those people are asked to not participate, but this is something that people here may need to go back to reference. As far as people who posted stuff to claim that never got claimed - well... it just never got claimed. It'd be great if it didn't get posted in this one, too.

If anyone made a claim, didn't receive it AND posted something in return that got claimed - then that person has a reason to call out names. Though I would ask for that to be PMed to me for action to be taken.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
another different item, Chris Carter Stadium banner about 5ft by 2ft and also adding in an autographed baseball I got at a rivercats game a few years back. I really liked Carter and was sad to see him go, but maybe an Astros fan would give these a good home. [MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION] ???

I just ask to split shipping with me, thanks

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
There were a lot of people who claimed without posting anything to pay it forward. Those people are asked to not participate, but this is something that people here may need to go back to reference. As far as people who posted stuff to claim that never got claimed - well... it just never got claimed. It'd be great if it didn't get posted in this one, too.

If anyone made a claim, didn't receive it AND posted something in return that got claimed - then that person has a reason to call out names. Though I would ask for that to be PMed to me for action to be taken.

Certainly agreed. If Jeff had something that he claimed that was posted, I think that should be followed up on somehow. I do think everyone needs to realize that if you give, that does not mean you are owed as it is all about giving first (if that makes any sense).

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
the thread will be cleaned up
question can I put up more then one card at a time.

@A_Pharis any way we can clean up the new thread & remove all the posts that have nothing to do with this thread??? Think this was the kinda stuff scaring people away in the first place

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Sure can JC.

I offered a few cards at once a couple of times and didnt hear otherwise.

Members online

Latest posts