Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Value On This?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
jeff_bichel said:
For crying out loud DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE PERSONAL?

So you want to show something off, so you want to share your interests.
So you can't spell or your grammar sucks.

If you do not have a nice comment or something negative but CONSTRUCTIVE
to say then keep your collective mouths shut.

A little game I play to kill time is to start reading a thread from the end, and try to
guess what the initial OP's listing was.

Now, undoubtedly, The nay-saying little pricks will come out and slam this
little tidbit of common sense. All you will be proving is that you are, indeed,
as dumb as we thought

thanks for sticking up for me!

G $MONEY$ said:
a bunch of adults picking on a kid because he switches collections ::facepalm::

and people wonder why there isn't that many kids collecting these days :|

It was understandable a month ago, now its just played out... and Im sure theres a lot of kids collecting, just not on forums because they cant handle the constant negativity by some people!

Joshua.Roundtree said:
This thread turned into a total bitch fest. Who the F cares how he got the card and who the F cares what he collects? I'm sensing a lot of jealousy.......don't sweat it Dice-K do what you do man.

Yeah, I dont know why people care how I got the card... just doesnt affect their life in ANY way at all.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
sneekc said:
Dice-K Collector said:
KGrHqRigE8g-0bLKBPpQ2VdZw60_57.jpg

1/1 red auto.

Thanks for any help!

your mom!

OMG LOL ROFL LMFAO YOURE TO FUNNY MAN!

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
MadHandle11 said:
G $MONEY$ said:
MadHandle11 said:
So you're collecting Sean Gilmartin now? Or Randy Johnson? Or Drew Pomeranz? Or all of the above? A return to collecting Dice-K? :?

says the guy Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr, Neil Ramirez, Matt Davidson, Will Lamb, Zach Cone, Kevin Matthews, Spokane Indians, Robbie Grossman, Jake Hager, Michael Saunders, Dustin Ackley

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's quite a difference actually.

I keep collecting these players over an extended period of time, not start a Randy Johnson PC and then stop two weeks later. I like Dice-K, but he is a little schizophrenic with his collecting habits.

Thanks for your input though.

I collected Randy Johnson for a good 3 months... then player collecting got to be to much.

Just because I bought a card of a player doesnt mean Im collecting them does it?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
MadHandle11 said:
So you're collecting Sean Gilmartin now? Or Randy Johnson? Or Drew Pomeranz? Or all of the above? A return to collecting Dice-K? :?

says the guy Collecting: Ken Griffey Jr, Neil Ramirez, Matt Davidson, Will Lamb, Zach Cone, Kevin Matthews, Spokane Indians, Robbie Grossman, Jake Hager, Michael Saunders, Dustin Ackley

tumblr_lpdwyzACFL1qjys7d.gif

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
hive17 said:
G $MONEY$ said:
MadHandle11 said:

tumblr_lpdwyzACFL1qjys7d.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: I love Jon Stewart

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I'm not trying to get in the middle of this whole deal but you bought the card 15 days ago for $75 right? Has he done anything in those 15 days to warrant the value going up? If not then I'd say your card is worth a tad less than $75 since nobody else was willing to pay what you paid for it.

Latest posts