Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"very pleasing" auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Brentz must have used the same marker that Sano used earlier that same year. He had some of the worst luck with streaking in that release.

Beckett knocks down Kyle Gibson Elite autos because of the inscription he adds. It sucks, but it is what it is.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Guys just use google...its 2013.

images

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana

images

..hence why I said the 2009 Carlos Santana rule

posted twice so my point was clear

bmp1971

Jun 8, 2010
New Hampshire

images

If you're referring to their grading criteria for autos, I posted that in the first post of this thread.

I'd love to send cards to a grading company if I knew they were going to be able to grade consistently on things at least 95% of the time. Sadly, I've never seen that happen. Never mind their ability to damage cards and get away with it by simply saying the card arrived that way. The problem may not even be with the general failure of the company to adhere to their own standards, but with the reality we are merely asking for someone else's opinion of a card, and in the end, such opinions have proven no better than your average genuine collector with a magnifier.

But this thread is not about all the inconsistencies and problems of grading, it's merely a post showing how laughable these "professional" opinions repeatedly are. If the truth offends BGS employees or business partners, well then the truth offends them. They should spend more time grading correctly than being offended.

Members online

Latest posts